Holst Birthplace Museum - Cheltenham
Cheltenham's hidden gem where you can discover the life and music of the composer of 'The Planets'.
Also a fine period house illustrating the 'upstairs - downstairs' life of Victorian times, with working kitchen, servant's rooms, bedrooms and charming nursery.
* Children's discovery trails
* Group guided tours welcome by appointment
* Victorian cooking and laundry sessions available for schools
* Special events planned throughout the year
* Gift shop specialising in Holst recordings and Victorian style toys
* Limited disabled access - not suitable for wheelchair users
4 Clarence Road
Glos, GL52 2AY
Tel: 01242 524846
Holst Birthplace Museum
Other Cheltenham attractions and things to do
Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum
Back to main Cheltenham page