Close Hotel - Tetbury
Set in the delightful Cotswold market town of Tetbury, the Close Hotel and restaurant holds the enviable reputation of being the finest 16th century town houses of the Cotswolds. Originally built in 1585 for John Steede, a local Yeoman, the house has had many owners including Sir Thomas Estcourt, a wealthy wool merchant of the period.
Since becoming a hotel in 1974, The Close Hotel has developed a reputation for excellence in hospitality by creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere, combined with the efficiency demanded by today''s business world. This achievement has been recognised by the awarding of numerous accolades including the AA Courtesy & Care Award and Two AA Rosettes for Fine Cuisine.
Telephone: 01666 502 272
Other Tetbury accommodation
The Priory Inn Website
The Ormond At Tetbury
Merchants Farm Bed and Breakfast
Back to main Tetbury page