The Royal Hotel - Ross-on-Wye
Situated near the centre of the market town of Ross on Wye next to the historic St Mary’s Church.
The Royal stands high above the horseshoe bend of the River Wye, commanding some of the best views of the surrounding countryside. This majestic grade II Georgian Country Hotel was built in 1837 on the original foundations of The Bishop’s Palace, dating back to the 13th century.
The Hotel has 42 comfortable en-suite bedrooms of individual character ranging from romantic feature rooms with spectacular views, to character filled single rooms in the old stable block.
The Royal Hotel
Other Ross-on-Wye accommodation
Wilton Court Hotel
Back to main Ross-on-Wye page